Thursday, September 15, 2011

Drink, Drink.

You may have noticed that Nothugs has moved to nights.  That's right, I'm aiming for the nighttime web surfing, idle time crowd.  Welcome!

So we come to the end of another glorious week.  The Nothugs mobile broke down and we've been riding the bus hither and nether. This afternoon the wife opened her umbrella and split my lip.  Why do I feel like I am paying for something?  Perhaps it is because I do not give credit to the many chefs who provide me with dining pleasure.  So this drink  is for you.

As contributors week comes to a close I would be remiss If I did not thank once again my thugs for allowing us into their kitchen.  Let me start with tonight's donor--mother, masseur, and excellent cook Claire Westbrook.  Check out her expertise here: Timespaceonemassage.

And thanks to the others, my friends, and check out their adventures:
PittsburghVeggieFoodies
mixedplatemama
herestomyhealth
Thank you, thank you!
On with the show. . .

What you need:
Lemonade, 1/2
Iced Tea, 1/2
Ice
Vodka, as much as you can stand*

* See Comments (ed.)


A John Daley   *golfer, drinker, gambler take on the Arnold Palmer.

This drink pretty much speaks for itself.  Add a lemon for a little class, why don't ya?

Alright, brothers and sisters, have a wonderful weekend.  See you again next week.

Time: minimal
Music: Neko Case
Food: jambalaya

---Out!

1 comment:

  1. Ayeee!!! 1:1:1?!?!? Nay, little camper.....maybe the one I fixed you was that ratio but ideally it's something more like half lemonade, half ice tea and as much vodka as you can stand :)

    ReplyDelete